Best 8 Backpack Leaf Blowers on the Market 2019!
Trying to find the best backpack leaf blower is like finding a needle in a hay stack. There are many things to consider when buying a backpack leaf blower. The amount of styles, the weight might play a part, price, quality and performance is almost endless and it can make choosing the right blower a real challenge if you don’t know what to look for.
Fortunately, there are some backpack leaf blowers that simply blow away most others.
We have picked out 8 backpack leaf blowers that we think are the best ones at the moment. In terms of quality and value for money any one of these is a fantastic choice.
1. Husqvarna 965877502 350BT
- X-torque engine: the x-torque engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%
- Utilize full blow force with minimal Arm strain: The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to control By preventing the arm from being pulled downwards
- Lowvib: dampeners between the engine and chassis effectively reduce vibrations. Idling speed: 2200 RPM
- Ergonomic harness system: Padded harness and hipbelt is shaped to fit the contours of the operator
- Cruise control: variable speed throttle with cruise control can be set for easier handling.Air flow in housing: 692.17 CFM
Seriously, put some thought into the Husqvarna 965877502 350BT. Unlike other backpack leaf blowers this one includes a heap of great features, it’s lightweight with a comfortable, ventilated and load-reducing harness with hip belt and wide shoulder straps to spread the load, integrated back pack harness for landscapers as well as homeowners Equipped with strong 2.1 HP X-Torq engine which reduces harmful exhaust emissions and increases the fuel efficiency.
Another awesome feature is the fan speed adjustment making it easier handling, air purge removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting and coming as CARB Compliant is a plus.
2. Ryobi ZRRY08420 42cc Gas Powered
- Ryobi RY08420 42cc Gas Powered 2 Cycle Backpack Leaf Blower
- 50:1 Gas to Oil ratio, which is 2.6oz of oil to 1 gallon of gas. Do NOT use E85 gas
- Contoured Back/Shoulder Harness and Adjustable fit for Less User Fatigue
- Unique Engine Position for Maximized Air Flow
- Large 42cc Engine for Optimal Clearing Power
Everyone that bought the Ryobi ZRRY08420 seems to love it, and it’s great value for money. Firstly, this is a Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by Ryobi to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 1 Year warranty. The Unique engine position for maximized air flow and powered by a large 42cc engine to get an awesome clearing rate.
Also comes with variable speed and cruise control for convenient operation with contoured back, shoulder harness all adjustable. The Engine Displacement is 42cc with velocity of about 185 mph, and weighs approximately 18 lbs.
3. Troy-Bilt TB4BP EC 32cc 4-Cycle
- Operating from the user's backpack, this gas blower is comfortable, yet powerful enough to handle your landscaping needs
- Up to 150 mph air speed and 500 cfm air volume for blowing large piles of leaves and debris
- Fully-tensioned multi-material suspension system distributes weight evenly and comfortably between shoulders and hips
- Backpack design and padded hip belt for reduced operator fatigue; fits the shape of your hips and reduces pressure points
- Long flex tube allows operator to maneuver around and under objects
Make no mistake, the Troy-Bilt TB4BP EC 32cc 4-Cycle is an awesome backpack leaf blower. Unlike other backpack leaf blowers this one includes a heap of great features. A comfortable to use gas blower that is powerful enough to handle all your landscaping needs. The TB4BP EC also comes with reasonably powerful 32cc 4 cycle engine which produces up to 150 mph air speed and 500 cfm air volume for blowing large piles of leaves and debris.
And, of course the TB4BP has full tensioned, multi material suspension system built in that distributes the weight evenly and comfortably between shoulders and hips with the backpack design, padded hip belt give the users body less stress as well as fitting the shape of your hips.
4. Husqvarna 965102208 130BT
- X-TORQ ENGINE: The X-Torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: the handle can be adjusted to fit the operator and has rubber inserts for a comfortable grip.
- COMFORTABLE HARNESS: Padded harness is shaped to fit the contours of the operator.
- CRUISE CONTROL: Variable speed throttle with cruise control can be set for easier handling
- AIR PURGE: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
This top selling backpack leaf blower is one of the best backpack leaf blowers right now! The Husqvarna 965102208 130BT includes a 30cc engine fitted with powerful, easy to start X-Torq engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air flow, with good air speed.
5. Makita BBX7600N 75.6 CC 4-Stroke
- Powerful and fuel efficient 75.6 cc 4-stroke commercial duty engine
- Meets or exceeds EPA and CARB exhaust and evaporative emissions regulations
- Padded shoulder straps and ventilated back panel with lumbar support for improved operator comfort
- Large capacity air filter is replaceable and easily accessible
- Large capacity air filter is replaceable and easily accessible;Large capacity muffler ensures quieter operation 74 dB(A)
The Makita BBX7600N 75.6 CC 4-Stroke is one of my favorites on the list! No messing with mixing oils with the powerful 75.6 CC 4-Stroke engine commercial duty engine. As a good backpack leaf blowers should, the Makita BBX7600N is comfortable and meets or exceeds EPA, CARB exhaust and evaporator emissions regulations
It’s got padded shoulder straps and ventilated back panel with lumbar support for improved comfort. Large capacity air filter is easily replaceable. Great buy for anyone….
6. DEWALT DCBL590X2 40V Max Lithium Ion Backpack Blower
- Part of the 40V MAX system of tools
- Brushless motor with (2) 40V 7.5Ah batteries
- Full variable speed trigger with a speed lock
- Second battery well for additional battery and extended runtime
- Compliant with noise-restricted areas at only 63 dB(A)
The highly rated DEWALT DCBL590X2 is a battery operated 40V Max Lithium Ion Backpack Blower had to be included, whether you like it not a tonne of others have gone ahead with this backpack leaf blower, and loved it. First, it’s got decent power for being cordless form its brushless motor with (2) 40V 7.5Ah batteries.
Most importantly is the full variable speed trigger with a speed lock and second battery well for additional battery and thus extending the run time. Being battery powered the Dewalt is also much quieter than gas models.
7. Makita EB7650WH MM4 75.6cc Hip Throttle Blower
- Powerful fuel efficient 75.6 cc (3.8 HP) MM4 commercial duty engine
- Mechanical automatic engine decompression for quick and easy starts
- Hip throttle with cruise control and convenient on/off switch
- Shoulder straps engineered with multiple adjustments for improved fit
- Large capacity muffler ensures quieter operation (76 dBA)
The Makita EB7650WH Hip Throttle Blower is a top choice for many reasons, one, it’s great value for money. One of the EB7650WH’s key features is the powerful fuel efficient 75.6 cc (3.8 HP) MM4 commercial duty engine. It’s got automatic engine decompression for quick and easy starts.
Another awesome feature is the hip throttle with cruise control and convenient on/off switch with shoulder straps engineered with multiple adjustments for improved fit making it comfortable for each user. Fitted with a large capacity muffler ensures quieter operation (about 76 dBA).
8. Solo 467 67-Cc 2-Stroke Gas Commercial Grade Backpack Blower
- Solo 2-cycle engine, electronic ignition
- Anti-vibration system to absorb engine vibration
- Noise level 94 db a ; Fuel Tank Size : 0.5 Gallons
- A quiet, fuel efficient air blower with a running time of up to two hours on a single tank of fuel
- Non-carb Compliant/Not For Sale In California
The Solo 467 67-Cc 2-Stroke Gas Commercial Grade Backpack Blower is a top selling backpack leaf blower at the moment, and for good reason. With features like the 2-cycle engine, electronic ignition, Anti-vibration system to absorb engine vibration. A little noisy like all gas blowers at 94 db, fuel efficiency is fantastic with a running time of up to two hours on a single tank of fuel.